Matcha & Coconut Overnight Porridge with Fresh Figs [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 150g porridge (rolled) oats [US 1 1/2 cups]
- 500ml oat milk [US 2 cups]
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, agave syrup etc..)
- 2 figs
- coconut shavings
- pumpkin seeds (or any favourites)
- chia seeds (optional)
- Pour milk, oats, matcha, vanilla and shredded coconut hemp in a container or jar. Close the lid and shake well. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to use, sweeten to taste and share evenly between two bowls.
- Top with sliced figs and toppings of your choice.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |