Cool down with one of these watermelon lollies.
Fresh, natural and low sugar they are the perfect Summer treat and so easy to make.
This recipe makes 8 lollies of 90ml [3 fl oz] each.
Watermelon Lollies [vegan] [low sugar]
- 8 lolly moulds
- 500 g watermelon flesh
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup to taste
- Remove the seeds from the watermelon flesh.
- Place in a blender with lemon juice. Whizz to liquid.
- Sweeten to taste with maple syrup.
- Pour the mixture evenly in lolly moulds. Place in the freezer for 30-45mins, so the mixture has time to harden and can hold a lolly stick upright.
- Place a lolly stick in each mould. Freeze for another 6-8 hrs until solid.