Watermelon Lollies [vegan] [low sugar]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 500g watermelon flesh [1.1 lbs]
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (to taste)
- Remove seeds from watermelon flesh.
- Place in a blender with lemon juice. Whizz to liquid.
- Sweeten to taste with maple syrup.
- Pour mixture evenly in lolly moulds. Place in the freezer for 30-45mins, so the mixture has time to harden and can hold a lolly stick upright.
- Place a lolly stick in each mould. Freeze for another 6-8 hrs until solid.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |