Oh So Green Smoothie [vegan] [gluten free]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 handful of frozen peas
- 1 kiwi
- 500ml rice milk [0.9pint / US 2 cups]
- 1 tsp of matcha powder
- 4-5 dates to sweeten to taste (or maple syrup / honey etc..)
- 1 sprig of mint
- sunflower seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- Place all the ingredients (except toppings and dates - or sweetener of your choice) in a blender. Whizz to a smooth liquid.
- Adjust sweetness to your own taste by blending in dates, maple syrup or honey.
- Serve with a sprinkle of linseeds, sunflower and pumpkin seeds.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |