This quick and easy recipe for Beetroot Dip with Feta, Sesame & Lime makes a nice change from hummus.
A dip with a twist! This quick and easy recipe for Beetroot Dip with Feta, Sesame & Lime makes a nice change from hummus. Bright and colourful with a touch of lime, this is a healthy and nutritious recipe that can be made in less than 10 mins.
This recipe was created by Dan Doherty for Love Beetroot.
Beetroot Dip with Feta, Sesame & Lime [vegetarian]
Disclaimer: the equipment list above includes affiliate links to products I use and like.
- 200 g Mild Malt Beetroot
- 50 g Feta cheese – saving ¼ for garnish
- 20 g Tahini
- Drizzle Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds – black and white
- 1 Lime zest and juice
- Large pinch flat parsley – finely sliced finely sliced
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- In a food processor, add the beetroot, feta cheese, tahini and lime juice. Blend until completely smooth, adding a tablespoon of water if needed to get it going.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan over a medium heat and set aside to cool.
- To serve, spoon the puree into a pot, and crumble the remaining feta cheese on top. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle the seeds and the parsley over the top. Grate the lime zest over and sprinkle a touch of sea salt and a twist of black pepper to finish.
Find this recipe online:
I cannot wait to see your posts!