What better way to start the day than this beautiful smoothie bowl? Made with silken tofu, it is packed with protein and goodness. It is naturally sweetened with rhubarb and raspberry.
You can eat it two days in a row as the smoothie base will keep in the fridge for a couple of days in an airtight container. Just add the other ingredients when you are ready to eat.
I love my Quinoa Granola on top and also like to add seeds and fruits. I have listed a few toppings in the ingredients but feel free to add your own.
Also perfect after working out or as a snack, this recipe makes two generous smoothie bowls.
Pretty in Pink Smoothie Bowl [vegan]
Disclaimer: the equipment list above includes affiliate links to products I use and like.
- 300 g silken tofu
- 175 g rhubarb
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- 10 dates
- 1 banana
- 1 kiwi
- chia seeds
- goji berries
- quinoa granola (or your favourite granola)
- Clean the rhubarb and cut it into chunks.
- Place in a blender with the drained tofu and raspberries. Whizz together. Add the dates and whizz again until you have a smooth liquid.
- This smoothie base will keep in the fridge for a couple of days in an airtight container.
- When ready to eat, share the smoothie base evenly between two bowls. Add 3-4 tablespoons of granola on top, followed by some chopped banana and kiwi.
- Top with a few almonds and goji berries and a sprinkle of chia seeds.
Find this recipe online:
I cannot wait to see your posts!