Date Granola [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 large jar
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 300g rolled oats [10.5oz / US 3 cups]
- 6 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp date syrup
- 125g pitted dates [4.4 oz]
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 handfuls golden flaxseeds
- 3 handfuls sunflower seeds
- 100g pecans [3.5 oz]
- Preheat the oven at 160ºC/325ºF/gas 3.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut oil, date syrup, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
- Tip the granola onto a large baking tray lined with a baking sheet. Spread a little as you would do with the top of a crumble. You do not want it too thin.
- Bake for 20 mins. Mix & spread the granola a little bit more. Bake for another 10 mins. Mix and spread again. Switch off the oven and leave granola to "dry" inside for 2 hours or so.
- Mix chopped dates, flax seeds, sunflower seeds and pecans. Store in an airtight container.
- Ready in : 35 Minutes
- Course : Breakfast
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |