Cauliflower, Kohlrabi & Halloumi Salad [vegetarian] [gluten free]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 275g cauliflower florets [9.7 oz]
- 175g kohlrabi [6.20 oz]
- 225g cherry tomatoes [8 oz]
- 250g halloumi [8.8 oz]
- 15g fresh mint [0.5 oz]
- 15g fresh coriander [0.5 oz]
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven at 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Cut cauliflower in small to medium chunks. Toss in 3 Tbsp of olive oil mixed with 1 tsp of ground coriander. Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Cut halloumi into slices. Place on baking tray. When the cauliflower has been cooking for 20 mins, lower it in the oven. Put the grill on and place halloumi slices under the grill for 5 mins or so until golden and crispy.
- In the meantime cut the kohlrabi into thin sticks. Halve cherry tomatoes.
- Place vegetables in a salad bowl. Top with chopped mint and chopped coriander.
- Make dressing by mixing together crushed garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and maple syrup.
- Add roasted cauliflower and grilled halloumi to salad bowl. Toss well in dressing. Serve straight away
These aubergine roll-ups are smothered in a light sauce and...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |