This quinoa wrap with beetroot, avocado, halloumi and chilli sauce is very very moreish. The chilli sauce, lime and coriander add an Asian twist that will keep you asking for more…
This recipe makes a super healthy lunch for two. Enjoy!
Quinoa Wrap With Beetroot, Avocado, Halloumi and Chilli Sauce [vegetarian]
- mixing bowl
- 2 cooked beetroots
- 1 avocado
- 1 small carrot
- 4 Tbsp cooked quinoa or other grain
- 1 large handful fresh coriander leaves – chopped
- 1/2 lime juice
- 250 g halloumi cheese
- 1 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce + more to serve
- 2 wraps
- Preheat the grill.
- Cut the halloumi cheese in 1cm slices and place under the grill until lightly browned and crisped on both side. It should take 3 mins on each side.
- In the meantime put the quinoa into a bowl. Add the diced beetroots and avocado. Add the shredded carrot, chopped coriander, lime juice and 1 Tbsp of sweet chilli sauce. Mix well.
- Once the halloumi is done, fill each wrap with half of the quinoa mixture. Add the halloumi on top plus some sweet chilli sauce to taste.
- Serve immediately.
I cannot wait to see your posts!