Cauliflower is great in gratin, boiled, steamed, roasted, grilled or simply raw. For something different, try a cauliflower crust pizza or cauliflower couscous.
UK Season: December to March.
Nutritional Content: High in vitamin C, fibre, antioxidants, folate and vitamin C. It also contains minearls such as manganese, potassium
FROM OUR SHOP
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Large (34 x 38cm) £3.50
- Vegan Food & Living Magazine - Digital Subscription £40.99
- "Rampur" Large Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £20.00
- Vegetarian Living Magazine - Digital Subscription £22.99
- PlantBased Magazine - Digital Subscription £25.99
Filled with a creamy spinach filling, these super tasty mini Greek...Recipe by theflexitarian |
These maple-roasted Brussels sprouts with chestnuts are tossed in a...Recipe by theflexitarian |