A Summer squash courgette is low in fat. Versatile you can add it to stew (such as the popular ratatouille), grill it or stuff it with cheese. Makes a perfect addition to pizzas or salads. Courgette flowers make delicious fritters.
UK Season: June to October.
Nutritional Content: Good source of vitamin C, potassium, fibre and folate.
FROM OUR SHOP
- Simply Vegan Magazine - Digital Subscription £28.99
- Vegan Life Magazine - Digital Subscription £25.99
- BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray Food Dehydrator £149.00
- "Panna" Two Tier Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £22.00
- "Rampur" Large Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £20.00