Cauliflower, Black Bean & Artichoke Wrap [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 300g cauliflower florets [10.5 oz]
- 400g can black beans [14 oz]
- 100g grilled artichokes in oil (from a jar) [3.5 oz]
- 2 roasted peppers (from a jar)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- up to 1 tsp harissa (adjust to your personal taste)
- juice of 1 1/2 lemon
- 1 handful pitted black olives (I used Kalamata)
- 1 handful almond flakes
- 1 handful raisin
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Heat some olive oil in a large saucepan. Gently fry crushed garlic with cinnamon, cumin, coriander and turmeric.
- Cut cauliflower florets in small bits. Add to frying pan and cook for 8 mins until cooked (they should still have a bite).
- Put rinsed & drained black beans in a salad bowl. Top with chopped artichokes, olives and peppers cut into small chunks (around 1cm / 0.4 inch).
- Add almonds, raisins, lemon juice, mint, coriander to the black beans mixture. Top with cauliflower. Mix all together.
- Add harissa to taste. Adjust seasoning with more lemon juice, salt & pepper if needed.
- Put some watercress on each tortilla wrap. Top with cauliflower mix.
- Roll up the wraps, tucking them on each side.
Give cauliflower a make over with this delicious turmeric roasted...Recipe by theflexitarian |
This vegan roasted butternut squash salad with bulgur wheat and...Recipe by theflexitarian |