Quinoa originates from South America. It can be prepared like other grains such as rice. With 9 amino acids, quinoa is a complete protein ideal for meatless recipes.
Nutritional Content: high in protein, low in fat. Great source of iron, magnesium and fibre. Good source of calcium. Gluten-free.
FROM OUR SHOP
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Large (34 x 38cm) £3.50
- "Doda" - Leak Resistant Lunch Box - A Slice of Green £20.00
- "Panna" Two Tier Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £22.00
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag Variety Pack - Set of 3 £7.00
- Vegan Food & Living Magazine - Digital Subscription £40.99
Filled with a creamy spinach filling, these super tasty mini...Recipe by theflexitarian |
These maple-roasted Brussels sprouts with chestnuts are tossed in a...Recipe by theflexitarian |