Creamy Avocado & Courgette Salad [vegan] [gluten free]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 courgette
- 1 avocado
- juice of 1 1/2 lime
- 1 Tbsp finely cut basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp finely cut mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- finely cut chilli to taste
- flaked almonds to sprinkle
- pumpkin seeds to sprinkle
- salt & pepper
- drizzle of agave syrup or honey (optional)
- Cut the courgette using a spiraliser or julienne peeler. Place on a plate.
- Place avocado flesh in a separate bowl. Mash to a paste with a fork. Add crushed garlic and lime juice.
- Toss avocado mixture with the courgette and chopped herbs. Add chilli. Season to taste.
- Serve with almond flakes and pumpkin seeds sprinkled on top (I also like to add a tiny drizzle of agave syrup or honey).
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |