Pizza Dough [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500g bread flour [UK 1 pound / US 4 cups]
- 2 tsp fast action dried yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 250ml warm water [UK 8 fl oz / US 1 cup]
- olive oil
- Mix warm water, fast yeast, sugar and salt in a jug.
- Cover and place in a warm room or over a radiator for 15 mins or so, until you have a thick layer of froth on top of the water.
- Place flour in a food processor. Add water and yeast mix plus 2 tbsp of olive oil. Blend with a dough blade for 5 mins.
- Work the dough by hand on a floured surface for another 5 mins until springy, adding more olive oil if needed.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and leave to rest in a warm room for 1hr until it has doubled in size.
- When ready, work the dough by hand again and divide into 3 even balls.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each ball over a floured surface into a thin pizza crust big enough to fit your pizza tray.
- Oil each pizza tray before placing the dough on it.
- Add your favourite toppings and cook for around 12 mins in a preheated oven at 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
These aubergine roll-ups are smothered in a light sauce and...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |