Plum & Berry Protein Smoothie [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 350g silken tofu [12 oz]
- 4 plums (stoned)
- 1 handful raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 7 strawberries
- 125ml almond milk [4 fl oz/ US 1/2 cup]
- 2-4 cm fresh ginger root
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 10 mint leaves
- agave syrup or honey (for non vegan) to taste
- 1 large handful of ice cubes
- whole almonds to serve
- goji berries to serve
- Whizz fruits, tofu, almond milk, vanilla, mint, ice cubes and ginger in a blender until smooth.
- Sweeten to taste. Adjust ginger amount if needed.
- Serve with almonds and goji berries on top.