Smoky Roasted Cashews [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 1 jar
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 200g unsalted cashews [7oz]
- 1 1/2 Tbsp liquid smoke
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Place cashews in a bag. Add the rest of the ingredients (except salt). Shake well to coat all over.
- Line a roasting tray with baking paper.
- Spread cashews on top of baking paper.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 mins until cashews are golden.
- Remove from the oven when ready. Let the cashews cool down, salt to taste then transfer to an airtight container.
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Course : Snacks
A food enthusiast, Annabelle Randles loves cooking all type of cuisines and experimenting with flavours, herbs and spices. French carnivore by birth she is now a flexitarian and truly enjoying ...Read more about this chef..
With its velvety coconut sauce, this New Potato & Pea...
This vegan Coconut Macaroon recipe evolved from one of my...
These vegan smoky roasted cashews are such an addictive snack!...
This Asparagus & Pea Quiche With A Quinoa Crust is...