Aubergine, Sweet Potato and Kale Curry [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 500g sweet potato [1.1 lb]
- 400g aubergine (eggplant) [14 oz]
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 5cm ginger root [2 inches]
- 4 Tbsp mild curry paste (adjust to taste)
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes [ 2 x 14oz]
- 250ml water [ US 1cup]
- 400g can chickpeas [14oz]
- 150g kale roughly chopped [5oz]
- 400g can coconut milk [14oz]
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat some olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add onion and garlic. Fry gently until soft and golden.
- Add curry paste and grated ginger. Fry for 1 - 2 mins.
- Peel sweet potatoes. Cut in 1cm (0.4 inch) dice.
- Cut aubergine (eggplant) in 1cm (0.4 inch) dice.
- Add diced vegetables to saucepan. Stir to coat with curry paste all over.
- Add chopped tomatoes and water. Cook half-covered under medium heat for 20 mins.
- Add chopped kale and cook for another 10 mins. Vegetables should be soft.
- Add drained chickpeas and coconut milk.
- Let the curry heat through. Season to taste before serving.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |