Courgette, Pea & Black Bean Salad with Miso Dressing [vegan] [gluten free]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 300g courgettes [10 oz]
- 125g frozen peas [4.4 oz]
- 400g can black beans [14 oz]
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 small red pepper
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- MISO DRESSING:
- 1 Tbsp sweet miso paste
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1/2 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- small bunch of fresh coriander
- small bunch of fresh mint
- Heat some water in a saucepan. When boiling add peas. Cook for 2 mins. Drain, rinse under cold water then set aside.
- Using a spiraliser or Julienne peeler cut courgettes into noodles.
- Place in a salad bowl with finely sliced red onion, finely diced red pepper and peas.
- Add rinsed and drained black beans.
- Make miso dressing by mixing together sweet miso paste, crushed garlic, grated ginger, vinegar, sesame oil, maple syrup and lemon juice. Pour dressing on top of vegetables.
- Add chopped herbs on top of salad and toss well.
- Served with toasted sesame seeds on top.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |