Mediterranean Spiralized Courgette Salad [vegetarian] [gluten free]
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 2 medium courgettes [zucchini]
- 2 to 3 handfuls of baby plum tomatoes
- 2 roasted peppers from a jar
- 2 handfuls of pitted Kalamata olives
- 100g feta cheese [3.5 oz]
- 1/2 red onion
- small bunch of basil
- 2 handfuls of pine nuts
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Spiralize courgettes and place into a salad bowl.
- Add finely sliced onion, roasted pepper, halved tomatoes and olives.
- Toss in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Season to taste.
- Add shredded basil leaves, crumbled feta cheese and pine nuts on top just before serving.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |