Jerusalem Artichoke, Celeriac and Apple Soup [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 350g Jerusalem artichoke [12oz]
- 350g celeriac [12oz]
- 300g dessert apple [11oz]
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 4 garlic (crushed)
- 1.5 litre vegetable stock [UK 2 ¾ pints / US 6 cups]
- 2 handfuls of fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tsp dry thyme
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and gently fry together onion and garlic until soft and golden.
- Peel Jerusalem artichokes, celeriac and apples. Chop them in 2-3cm dice.
- Add vegetables to the saucepan and cook gently for 5mins.
- Add vegetable stock and thyme.
- Bring to the boil then cook covered under medium heat for 20 mins until all the vegetables are soft.
- Liquidise the soup. Season to taste.
- Just before serving sprinkle with some fresh chopped parsley leaves.
Quick and easy, this watermelon salad with cucumber and feta...Recipe by theflexitarian |
Loaded with vegetables and fruits these vegan carrot muffins are...Recipe by theflexitarian |