A British national pride, strawberries are sweet and delicious. It is worth waiting for the UK season as most imported strawberries are picked when they are not fully riped and lack the texture and flavour of strawberries grown in season. Strawberries can easily be grown them at home.
UK Season: June to July.
Nutritional Content: High in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Good source of Vitamins B6, A & E + potassium, manganese, fluorine, copper, iron and iodine.
FROM OUR SHOP
- "Buruni" - Leak Resistant Two Tier Lunch Box £25.00
- Vegetarian Living Magazine - Digital Subscription £22.99
- "Rampur" Large Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £20.00
- "Panna" Two Tier Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £22.00
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Large (34 x 38cm) £3.50