Silky Chinese Five Spice Pumpkin Soup [vegan]
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 600g pumpkin flesh [1.3 lbs]
- 250g potatoes [8.8 oz]
- 2 tsp Chinese Five Spices
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 large onion
- 750ml vegetable stock [1.3 pint / US 3 cups]
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt & pepper
- olive oil
- Heat some olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Gently fry finely sliced onion with crushed garlic and Chinese Five Spices.
- When onion is soft, add pumpkin and potatoes cut in small chunks.
- Add vegetable stock.
- Bring to boil. Then cook covered for around 20 mins until vegetables are soft.
- Liquidise soup.
- Season to taste with maple syrup, lemon juice, salt & pepper.
Simple does it every time! I love these vegan creamy...
This roasted winter squash with creamy lentils recipe makes such...
This delicious curried butternut squash soup makes such a comforting...
Quick and easy to prepare, this roasted cauliflower salad is...