To preserve its nutrients broccoli is best eaten raw or slightly steamed. Broccoli makes also a welcome addition to pasta, rice, quiches, pies or soups!
UK Season: April to October.
Nutritional Content: Anti-Inflammatory and with antioxidant properties, broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse. High in vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B-complex, chromium, folate, phyto-nutrients. Good source of calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, selenium, zinc and phosphorus.
FROM OUR SHOP
- "Buruni" - Leak Resistant Two Tier Lunch Box £25.00
- "Chapra" Two Tier Round Lunch Box - A Slice of Green £15.00
- BioChef Arizona Sol 6 Tray Food Dehydrator £149.00
- "Rampur" Large Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £20.00
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Large (34 x 38cm) £3.50