Apples are versatile fruits that not only make beautiful desserts or juices but also pair in savoury dishes. British apples come in over 3000 varieties. With that much choice surely we can avoid buying imported apples!
UK Season: August to February.
Nutritional Content: good source of fibre, antioxidants and Vitamin C. Also contains Vitamins B.
FROM OUR SHOP
- "Panna" Two Tier Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £22.00
- PlantBased Magazine - Digital Subscription £25.99
- "Rampur" Large Rectangle Lunch Box with Mini Container - A Slice of Green £20.00
- Simply Vegan Magazine - Digital Subscription £28.99
- Organic Cotton Mesh Produce Bag - Medium (26 x 32cm) £2.75
Make the best of summer vegetables with this vegan Georgian...Recipe by theflexitarian |
This whole roasted fennel recipe with cherries and pistachios and...Recipe by theflexitarian |